Sunday 23 August 2015

Welcome!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14443371/?claim=axmkhp7t7gh">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

First off, let me introduce myself;

My name is Sarah and I'm 18 years old, a Taurus, and from Canada. My interests include writing, music, reading, fashion, and swimming.

I'm starting this blog to document my time going into college which, according to my countdown app, starts in 15 days, 14 hours, and 34 minutes. Wow. I'll be studying child and youth care Monday through Friday and have the amazing delight of having Fridays off. I am nervous and excited to start this new chapter, as I assume everyone in my position would be. I am starting with a blank slate, knowing no one and learning everything. I will post any notable happenings and lessons I've learned, each Sunday night, as well as tips for surviving college.

This was just a short intro post, but tune in next week and each Sunday after that for more! please comment and share!



No comments:

Post a Comment