Sunday 4 October 2015

Apps

Another week has come and gone and Sunday has returned. My gym streak has continued, with another 3 days but sadly my eating habits are still crap... I'll keep trying. This week was pretty busy, but I'm finally starting to prepare for my placement which is happening the beginning of January.

The topic of the week is Apps. I'm a big fan of downloading 4-6 apps at once and using the hell out of them for a couple of hours and then uninstalling all but one or two. Through this, I've found plenty of really cool and helpful apps that I'd like to share. I have an android phone so I'll add a link to the google play store, but IPhone users will have to see if it's in the app store.

Games

I have a few basic games on my phone such as Solitare, but there are a few unique one's I'd like to share.

Little Alchemy-  I don't know if this actually qualifies as a game, but basically you mix elements to create new ones, and they get more complicated as you go.
Covet Fashion- In this game, there are daily/weekly fashion challenges where you create themed outfits from real designer garments. Join my Fashion House, Haute Couture Elite!
The Perfectionist- If you're a perfectionist- like me- this game will give you a competitive outlet. 

Waste Time

Not necessarily a game or activity but I can spend hours on these apps!

Showbox- Not a google app, it's independent but you can watch tv/movies for free, either streaming 
or downloading.
Perfect365- An extreme editing app that I really don't take seriously, but it's cool to mess around with the make options
Buzzfeed- The app is easy to use and navigate with location specific suggested articles.

Work Out

Useful apps for working out or going to the gym.

Nike Training- Some cool workouts and tips

Zombie, Run!- I haven't actually used this yet because I just got it, but I 100% plan on using it Monday. It's usually like $5 but for some reason I got it for free??

Health

Some mental/physical health apps.

Vent- Anonymously(or not) share your feelings.
Clue- track your period.
Pacifica- keep track of your mental/ physical health and do some relaxation activities such as meditation and thought records.
Colorfy- relax and take part in some color therapy.

Miscellaneous 

A variety of other cool apps.

Final Countdown- Just a countdown app that I put everything into.
Hola- So I can watch American Netflix even on my phone...
Google Rewards- still iffy about how well it works but it's pretty cool if it does.
Coursera- Free online University and College courses.

Those are just a few of the apps I have. Leave me suggestions in the comment section and your suggestion may be in  a second part!




No comments:

Post a Comment