Sunday 27 September 2015

OMG I Love Office Aesthetic

I hope you all have had a fantaaaaaastic week. Mine has been pretty good, just settling into a routine and all of that. I actually went to the gym three times this week and am feeling awesome! I'm going to refresh myself on my how-to post on staying healthy in college, which you can find here. Friday was busy after my fridge cut out and I had to cook everything in my freezer. luckily a new fridge was found quickly and I could get on with my day. Saturday was horrible after I found a giant spider in my sheets. I finally fell asleep but today I found out there are several nests in my room. they were vacuumed and spider repellant was sprayed in my room so hopefully tonight is less anxiety inducing...

This week's post is a kind of extension off of last week's post on dorm/bedroom style. I will be sharing some really cute office decor along with stationary and office supplies. All of the pictures were found on Pinterest and have links next to them.

Office Style

 I love the mix of gold and pink (X)
  A rainbow theme really lets you show all of your colours! (X)
  Forget a chalkboard wall, I want a corkboard wall! (X) An ocean theme will always be relaxing to me (X)
  Call it, real-life Instagram! A super cute idea (X)
  Adds a cottagey feel the room... very comforting (X)

Cute Stationary 

 Super fall themed! (X)
 Gorgeous art (X)
  Pastel Highlighters! (X)
 Super helpful sticky notes (X)
 Say goodbye to your days of crumpling paper (X)
 Mean Girls Pencils (X)

Awesome Organization

 All-in-one carrying case (X)
  Helpful and minimalistic (X)
  Organization wall (X)
 more pastel! (X)
  very simple and pretty (X)

Other Cool Office Related Things

 Very calming and pretty (X)
  Headphone winder/ screen cleaner (X)
  Miscellaneous pink things (X)

This is just a brief glimpse at some styles I find really cute/helpful in an office. I'd love to hear your opinions so comment and share!







No comments:

Post a Comment